Kennedy offers a wide range of options for operating Marquis ventilating skylight units (SFVG), including a completely motorized system and manual skylight poles.
For utmost control, there is our deluxe new Sentry II® WLS motorized drive system. This is a powerful system capable of lifting our heaviest and largest size skylight. Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Power Protected Memory eliminates the need to reset or re-train the motor after a power outage
- RF Remote adds new and exciting control capability making your skylights more versatile than ever before
- Rain Sensor automatically closes skylights at the first sign of moisture
The optional hand-held remote is available which adds even more flexibility and convenience to a home’s skylights.
- A single remote can control an infinite number of skylights
- Zones can be defined to control groups of skylights
- Incorporates proven garage door opener “rolling code” technology
Available in manual or motorized versions, these shades help block harmful UV rays. These shades require very low maintenance, and there are several contemporary colors to choose from.
Choose a manually operated skylight pole for use in elevated settings. The manual skylight pole is simple to use and adjusts from 6 to10 feet. Since this pole is adjustable it can be stored easily in a closet.